Thursday, January 5, 2012

MY FIRST POST!!!

So...I began my journey into blogland several months ago. I'm not sure why...but I am HOOKED! Yes, H - Double O -KED!!! And I have been wanting to start a blog of mine. But I have been deciding whether or not I have the time. Time? TIME? What's time??? Truth be told, i have none to spare. But I've decided, if I can do one thing for mylsef, this will be IT! My life has been one HUGE roller coaster ride. it still is...but it is more of a new-age roller coaster rather than one of those old, rickety wooden roller coasters you question even getting on. Reason being for this, I feel more settled than I have ever been. I feel accomplished, I am a homeowner, have 2 wonderful kids, and now...a MR. WONDERFUL + 3 more equally as wonderful kids! As even more crazy-hectic as my life has become, I welcome it with open arms! As long as I keep this bloggity blog going, my New Year's resolution by the way (which means I have to keep it going...right), you will learn how our story began and how it unfolds more and more every day...much like a growing quilt you might say...one that Nana is making just for you and adding to every chance she gets...OK, too much I guess! So, welcome me to BLOGLAND, USA!

No comments:

Post a Comment