Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day T-W-O!!!!

I can do this, I can do this! I keep telling myself this. I WANT to do this. I am referring to the blog of course. Let me tell you, after I published my first post, the reality of WHY I want to do this, keep a blog about my life (or whatever it turns out to be), is because I need something to bring my creative side out. I can be creative sometimes, however I never give myself the chance to be REALLY creative. So this is my chance.

It is also my chance to feel accomplished. I have a job... a job I enjoy...sometimes. But I never really feel accomplished at what I do. So again, this is my chance.

My hopes are, that if this blog finds you, you enjoy it (duh!). I hope I am able to enlighten you with my life, have you laugh at all my funny moments, offer suggestions (and criticism) when asked, etc., etc.

So, for my first WHAT IS SHE THINKING MOMENT.....

I have signed on as Vice President of the Parent Teacher Student Organsization (PTSO) at my daughter's school. Feel free to smack me on my head...hard...What am I thinking?!?!?!?!?

That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment