Saturday, January 7, 2012

Hockey...specifically UNH Hockey :)

I am sitting on a coach bus in Boston on my way home from Frozen Fenway!


So much fun. I am a University of New Hampshire fan through and through! Being completely surrounded by Maine fans, our greatest rival, was GREAT! I got to spend some quality time with my mom, brother, and best friend of all times.

So why am I writing this might you ask? Well, I need to vent. I LOVE hockey and growing up around the sport, I learned some very important do's and don'ts (is that even how you spell that???). First, you are at a hockey game and this one is OUTSIDE. Sure, at the time the 8:10 game started it was 50 degrees out but that doesn't mean you should dress like this:


I mean come on......she CLEARLY wasn't there for the game.

Second, I am all about rivalry BUT when all is said and done, if a good game is played, man up and say so.

Third, KEEP YOUR DARN TOOSH IN YOUR SEAT UNTIL THE PLAY IS OVER. I mean seriously, didn't your mother teach you ANY manners? Three times this happened to me tonight and I act made one guy stop and wait...in the middle of the row...

So now that the vent is over, great game UNH and UMAINE. Take this experience with you wherever you go because how many chances are you going to get to play HOCKEY at FENWAY PARK!

Hugs! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment